-
January 5th, 2006, 11:36 PM
#1
Inactive Member
edited to update. I want to thank you, for your great responce to the Baby Polly clothes. They are sold out now. Most of the outfits I can take orders for. There is one that I don't have more of the trim. I have explained on the photos.
I have fallen in love with Baby Polly this week. Up until now she has just been in her craddle.
I have sewed 6 outfits for Baby Polly that are for sale. These are my own designs. I will offer them to board members first.
I would appreciate your feedback of what you think of the outfits. I've tried to keep them historical, except for the Cami set. A couple of my GD's say she has to have some underware. LOL
Anyone interested in purchasing a set PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]. The sets are $12.00 each and $1.00 first class shipping for up to 3 sets. I would prefer payment by check, although I do have a pay-pal account.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2115134178
<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ January 05, 2006 09:50 PM: Message edited by: AG Dress Designer ]</font></font>
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 05, 2006 10:07 PM: Message edited by: AG Dress Designer ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks